100,000,000 Voice Their Concerns - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100,000,000 Voice Their Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by BC1:245962
    He confuses me. He seems overtly a muslim supporter yet he wacked bin Laden? Can't figure him out anymore.
    He didn't whack bin laden. Our seals team did. And then their chopper goes down. Humm.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    He confuses me. He seems overtly a muslim supporter yet he wacked bin Laden? Can't figure him out anymore.
    He didn't whacked bin Laden...Panetta and his crowd did. He was golfing that day and has to be dragged in the security room to watch. Hence, the expression on his face on that photo.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

4. Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Someone can support the rights of Muslims to peacefully practice their religion, and support the right of foreign countries to allow a Mulsim majority - while at the same time being vehemently against an avowed terrorist who killed or ordered the killing of thousands of people due to belief in a a warped version of Islam.

Much as how Roosevelt and Truman could support the rights of Christians while going to war against a man with massively warped views of Christianity, Hitler.

Just because one supports the right of others to believe in a general idea doesn't mean you have to support the most extreme warped version of those views. For example, I support the general idea of "smaller government, lower taxes," that doesn't mean I won't politically oppose those who support the complete abolishment of 99% of the Federal Government.

Anyone who read the official reports, understands U.S. policy/law or watched this unfold will discover that he did in fact give the order to proceed. The intelligence was being gathered for a long time before the operation. Obama was in the loop. When confirmation was received that Geronimo was there he consulte4d with Panetta and Clinton first. They decided to proceed. Neither Panetta or anyone else has authority to conduct a military mission on the soil of any sovereign country without the express approval of the President. not even Congress can authorize such without his approval. It is also against numerous treaties and U.S. policy to assassinate any foreign person in their country of residence.

And no, I'm not going to produce the sources for this statement as the sheer volume of sources is overwhelming. Use Google this and you'll find everything from the department of state.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12