G50AE Banned?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G50AE Banned?

G50AE Banned?

I just noticed G50AE has a "banned" under his name. What the heck happened? I hope being snarky isn't reason enough, 'cause there's a few of us who would be in trouble!

So that's where he went ... hm, he does always always always bring in CCW badges into any discussion, be it about badges or pumpkin pie recipes but that's not to say I would like to see him banned?

I believe he's had that under his name for a while. He put it there.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    I believe he's had that under his name for a while. He put it there.
    Seriously? Well, that would just figure.

Still think he has a whole drawer full of CWP Badges at home. Just think he's too embarrassed to tell anyone :>)
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

7. Dang! I love fighting with that guy. But He is harmless. GOOD Person to buy badges from so anyone new here wanting one just ask him. He has lots of concealed carry badges! Tell him whitetiger sent ya.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    G50AE is not in the database of members either, at least not in the one accessable to us.

Should we send up smoke signals?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I haven't seen him for a week or so and he hasn't responded to this thread. Lukem has stated that any more CCW badge talk would get him the boot.....
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

That actually kind of sucks. I would open threads just to read what he said.

I have him on my friends list. I clicked on his name and went right to his profile. He's had over 4,000 posts and has 5 friends. Shoot, I only have six. I think he may have gone off for the Holiday weekend. His last post was the 22nd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast