Just a friendly "hello"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a friendly "hello"

Just a friendly "hello"

Came across this site looking for information on WI's new CCW Law, after the quality threads and the general friendliness of this site I decided to register. Hopefully, I'll have something I can contribute in time...

Look forward for all the new info!!!

Welcome. Hope you like it here.we got a bunch of nice folds around these here parts ;)

Welocome aboard Mike.

KK

Welcome aboard. Lock and load! :)
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

PS - I want to visit Wisconsin now more than ever. I mean, they always had good beer, good cheese, and good motorcycles. But now good gun laws too?? I can hardly stand it! LOL
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Welcome to the site. There are plenty of friendly people here.

Welcome aboard, I'm in East-Central Wis here.

Welcome from Oklahoma!

I am recently registered too. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks. Just got my in state CWP. a few weeks ago. This site has been very informative. I hope I can also contribute as I get used to this. I am new to these type sites.

Yeah, it seems as though everyone is decent here. I have yet to run into one that isn't...by the way, our cheese curds ARE AS GOOD AS THEY SAY!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast