Any vets here? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64

Thread: Any vets here?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manassas, Virginia
    Posts
    61

    another

    USMC 2002-2006 - MCB Quantico, Va.
    5811 - Military Police

  2.   
  3. #32

    Vet

    US Army 1968-1996.

  4. U.S. Army

    U.S. Army

    Active: 1966 to 1969
    101st Airborne Div.
    Ft. Campbell
    Bein Hoa
    Cu Chi
    Hue
    LZ Sally
    Camp Eagle


    Reservist: 1977 to 1986
    102nd ARCOM

  5. #34
    USMC '88-'92
    5811 - Military Police
    MCRD San Diego
    MCAS Yuma
    Sheik Isa AB Bahrain
    NAS Cubi Point
    I got a fever! And the only prescription… is more cowbell!

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NE Portland, Oregon - PacNW
    Posts
    328

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by devilmutt View Post
    USMC '88-'92
    5811 - Military Police
    MCRD San Diego
    MCAS Yuma
    Sheik Isa AB Bahrain
    NAS Cubi Point

    Three Marines here... looks like we now out number all the other branches represented here so far.:D
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Иєш Лєяжşєşŧăŋ
    Posts
    1,084
    3 Marines here? All in one place? OK...we're safe now. I'm gonna go take a nap.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

  8. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas, by God!
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by doublenutz View Post
    Three Marines here... looks like we now out number all the other branches represented here so far.:D
    fwiw, I counted 14 doggies and only 4 jar heads. :neener:

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NE Portland, Oregon - PacNW
    Posts
    328

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    3 Marines here? All in one place? OK...we're safe now. I'm gonna go take a nap.
    :D Yep, in fact if the following is true we may actually be over quota... that's ok, extra secure site- I guess.;)


    Quote Originally Posted by Torch View Post
    fwiw, I counted 14 doggies and only 4 jar heads. :neener:
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

  10. Well lets add one more USMC 68-70 oki and lejune

  11. #40

    Navy Vet

    I served from 1975-1989 Aboard 2 Carriers and 2 Destroyers

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast