Big Brother is listening
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother is listening

Angry Big Brother is listening

And tomorrow when you get up it will be worse!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=O61Yfv...eature=related
    Last edited by HK4U; 03-26-2008 at 08:00 PM. Reason: add link
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

A package just arrived yesterday for me with a cellphone blocking bag. It was about 14 bucks and part of a much larger purchase of mine. I put a cell phone inside and blew away all outgoing and incoming rf signals of any kind. I ran RF test probes over it with a transmitter inside and then reversed. Both times, I could not find a single signal, that could be used for communications, that could get through the bag. If your worried about big brother spying on you, just get one and toss your cell in it when you want to dissapear. If your really paranoid you can pull out the battery along with the bag. I am using this for when I want to stop calls temporarily or I have a meeting. I don't have to keep turning the silence button on and off. Instead I just keep it in the bag until I need to use it or when I am free to receive calls. I highly reccomend getting one while you still can.

http://www.chinavasion.com/product_i...-blocking-bag/

Oh Yeah!!!! Hello BIG BROTHER!!!!
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Thanks for the information.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

And who exactly allows these numb nuts to do this? When do we stop the alphabet boys from trying to get into our lives all the time?

I'm not a BG and I have no fear of what's being heard over my cell but, IT'S MY PHONE!!!

This sucks.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

big brother

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    And who exactly allows these numb nuts to do this? When do we stop the alphabet boys from trying to get into our lives all the time?

I'm not a BG and I have no fear of what's being heard over my cell but, IT'S MY PHONE!!!

This sucks.

I am afraid that all of us that believe in the 2nd amendment, own a gun and refuse to turn it in one day will be a BG.
    Last edited by HK4U; 03-26-2008 at 11:40 PM. Reason: to many words

Guns what guns...I don't own any guns. I'm just here to learn ;)
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am afraid that all of us that believe in the 2nd amendment, own a gun and refuse to turn it in one day will be a BG.
    I'd wrather be a bad guy than a slave guy.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

That's just sad. I understand it's purpose, but I don't think that "They" will just use it to check up on the BG's. Were in for some interesting times. Makes me kinda wish that all this technology would have went kaput after Y2K. Kinda... Then I'd be really bored after I get off work.

gotta say that kinda pisses me off. one way or another they are keeping tabs on everyone.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Um...ok...help me out with this one. Does this mean that you don't have to be talking on your cell. It can be laying on the counter/nightstand (wherever) and the FBI can hear everything going on where you happen to be??? Even if the power is off???
    Glock 27
    Walther PPS 1st Edition 9mm

"You can't beat a woman who shoots.":Kiss:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast