Jesus Christ not necessary for salvation ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus Christ not necessary for salvation ?

Jesus Christ not necessary for salvation ?

I am not posting this to start a religous argument. I am posting it because Obama has made a point of claiming to be a Christian. It is evident that he either does not know or does not believe what the Bible has to say on this subject. Of course after listening to the rantings of his pastor that is not a supprise.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Election20....aspx?id=73553
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Very scary. He is a genius in his own mind.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

just goes to show....

he is smoking crack!:blow:

what a flippin moron...don't trust him one bit
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Never mind--I'd best not waste my time...
    Last edited by NDS; 03-27-2008 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Don't want to argue.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Proverbs 10:9

He that walketh uprightly walketh surely; but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.

Just the thought that came to mind about our senator from Illinois.....
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

8. Well, I'll take the what the Word of God says versus the word of Obama. Truth is truth, despite personal opinions.
    Romans 3:22-24

Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 .45
    Taurus Millenium Pro .40
    Kel-Tec P3AT .380

Well at least we know now for sure that Hussein is not a Christian!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Personnelly I don't care what kind of myths or superstitions any politicains believe in. Religion is a personnel thing and should remain that way. What I want to know is can the guy lead the country. In the case of Obama--my answer would be NO.

Don't like the guy nor the way his campaign is being run. There was a rally here about a month ago. The sister organized it and was the main spokesperson. They had food, entertainment and stuff for the children to do. It was like a big outdoor mini carnival. Anyway, they got the folks together and the message was "Vote Obama because he's from Hawaii". I didn't go to the rally, but saw the news coverage and talked to a few friends who are still trying to convince me that the guy can lead the country. So what the guy was born in Hawaii and went to school here. That's not going to convince me that he's the right person to lead the country. WTF???

I sincerely hope the Electoral College does the right thing, because "We the People" seem like a bunch of morons at this point.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast