Dumb And Dumber

Thread: Dumb And Dumber

Dumb And Dumber

How would you like to have these two for president and vice-president?

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03...le-with-obama/
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I personally would rather have the guys from dumb and dumber than this duo.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

4. Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels would probably do a better job ....

it's not even real americans who are getting into office anymore. it's the filthy rich who could care less about the rest of us. they're sending this country down the toilet.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

That's all I have to say about that combination!

I'll second that.

DJ58
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Hear that noise...?? That's my stomach, churning! Bloom-ing idiot as Vice to Barack (NMN) Obama? Might as well make Hillary the Secretary of State...she can use her remarkable charm, sophistication and powers of persuasion to get the International Community to take America over completely. We might as well plunk a "For Sale" sign on the White House lawn now.

Where the hell are all the Leaders in this country?? 300-something Million people and THESE are the best we can come up with? How about a "None Of The Above" option in November? For my money, our options are 0-for-3...three sides of the same coin, but it's the same old coin whichever way you turn it.

God Help America.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!