Islam, religon of peace? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Islam, religon of peace?

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    overall, it's very much like the Bible. It's just as easy to take a single verse, or two, and make it say what you want.

I completely agree, many do take Bible versus out of context, and it would be easy to do the same with the Koran, or any other book for that matter. We are not talking about taking a few versus and portraying that thier whole religion embodies that view. Rather, it is a simple fact that the goal of Islam is to convert or destroy every person on Earth. It's a modern day Crusade.
    I am all for religious tolerance, I'm not going to judge a man if he doesn't have the same beliefs as me. But when he wants to kill me because I don't have the same beliefs as him, then we have a problem. :19:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Not all Muslims feel this way unfortunately though we tend to turn a deaf ear to the whole thing pretending that it cannot happen here. I fear we are overdue for a big terrorist his on some religious institution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12