Zombie Attack Warning--has this guy been reading our posts?

Thread: Zombie Attack Warning--has this guy been reading our posts?

Zombie Attack Warning--has this guy been reading our posts?

In the survival section there is a thread about zombie attack preparedness. Here's a guy who took his concerns to the city council:

http://www.kutv.com/content/news/top...1-924534ee1b31

Maybe he's been browsing usacarry?? :)

Guess I'll have to go dig up the grenades, miniguns, and tanks. Pesky zombies, they always seem to come out before spring cleaning!!!
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

pretty funny/ballsy april fools joke!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Brilliant. I would have loved to have been there.

But come on, everybody knows that a good semi automatic rifle on single shot and a machete is all you need to fend off zombies.
    "A democracy is two wolves and a small lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Benjamin Franklin
    (1706 - 1790)

This book tells you everything you need to know during a Zombie attack. :)

Amazon.com: The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead: Max Brooks: Books

If you haven't read the book or even just looked at it at your local bookstore, I suggest you take a minute or two to at least thumb through it. It reads like a REAL survival guide which makes it that much more fun!

OK,OK I have just one question............. There is Pepper spray, is there Zombie sparay? if so where do I order it, want to be prepared............
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

That's awesome! :y: I could follow that up with, "I respectfully disagree with the former speaker's statement...the real threat comes from VAMPIRES!" :hilarious:

Well, I think that calls for an anti-zombie resolution...no zombies within 100 feet of a school, pool, or a cool mule. The outlaw zombies will surely comply.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics