~Fed up mom beats up drug dealer with baseball bat~
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ~Fed up mom beats up drug dealer with baseball bat~

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up ~Fed up mom beats up drug dealer with baseball bat~

If law enforcement is going to remain impotent and continue to allow these scumbag drug dealers to destroy young lives, then I say that we should give this mom a medal for actually standing up & trying to do something about it.

Sherrie Gavan Charged With Assault After Attacking Son, Clayton’s Alleged Heroin Dealer With Aluminum Baseball Bat | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

The drug sealer is responsible for her son's addiction?

How long has that drug dealer been raising her son? Maybe she should turn that bat on herself. Or her son.

I wonder what Rand Paul would think of this matter?

Ron Paul's Son Rand Blocks Ban on Synthetic Drugs

The
    Drug War Chroniclereports
    that Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has placed a "hold" on bills aimed at banning fake pot, pseudo-speed, and the synthetc psychedelic 2C-E.
    Geezzz, the guy gets elected to the senate and they still refer to him as "Ron Paul's son..."

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    [QUOTE=nogods;285772]
    How long has that drug dealer been raising her son? Maybe she should turn that bat on herself. Or her son.
    QUOTE]

..............~SMFH~................
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post

Geezzz, the guy gets elected to the senate and they still refer to him as "Ron Paul's son..."
    Well I think thats the first time Ive ever agreed with you.

Oh and its because the media wants to label him a kook like they successfully labled his father.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Well I think thats the first time Ive ever agreed with you.

Oh and its because the media wants to label him a kook like they successfully labled his father.
    the problem Ron Paul has is that everyone thinks exactly the same thing about him: half his positions are perfect and the other half are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post

Where did Rand Paul come from the story posted. Lots of blame to go around in all directions I am sure, mom and son must be held responsible. Sounds like she was very frustrated and may have jumped the bat as it were. I understand where she is coming from.

Most (90%) of the so called "Drug Problem" is not caused by drugs, but by the banning, and the black market created by the prohibition. Rand and Ron Paul understand that.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    Most (90%) of the so called "Drug Problem" is not caused by drugs, but by the banning, and the black market created by the prohibition. Rand and Ron Paul understand that.
    Yes, all of our alcohol problems went away when Prohibition was repealed. No more problems with alcohol at all.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by cmhbob View Post
    Yes, all of our alcohol problems went away when Prohibition was repealed. No more problems with alcohol at all.
    Is that what I said? I was talking about drugs. If you want to talk alcohol, I did not say the problem went away (would be greatly reduced), but if you would take the time to examine the facts you might be surprised. Violent crime (assaults and murder) increased from 1919 to 1933. The crime rate decreased dramatically after 1933.

John D Rockefeller Jr in a 1932 letter wrote,

"When Prohibition was introduced, I hoped that it would be widely supported by public opinion and the day would soon come when the evil effects of alcohol would be recognized. I have slowly and reluctantly come to believe that this has not been the result. Instead, drinking has generally increased; the speakeasy has replaced the saloon; a vast army of lawbreakers has appeared; many of our best citizens have openly ignored Prohibition; respect for the law has been greatly lessened; and crime has increased to a level never seen before."

I believe the same would be true with drugs, and Rand and Ron Paul have a similar view. You purpose drugs kill more than drug dealers. I am not saying there will not be problems with legalized drug, but most of the violent crime associated with the sale of drugs will be eliminated, as was the results when prohibition ended.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

We cant ban everything . Synthics drugs are evrerday products use illegally.
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    You purpose drugs kill more than drug dealers. I am not saying there will not be problems with legalized drug, but most of the violent crime associated with the sale of drugs will be eliminated, as was the results when prohibition ended.
    Is that what I said? :)

My comparison with alcohol prohibition was that we still 80-odd years later have problems with alcohol: drunk drivers; underage usage; binge drinking; addicts. Those aren't going to go away if we legalize drugs. In fact, I suspect it will get much worse than we have now, for several years.

Other thoughts regarding legalization: where's the roadside test (and lab-tested accepted intoxication level) for marijuana, or heroin, or coke? What are the international cartels going to do when there's no black market any more? Are they going to suddenly straighten up and start obeying import laws? What about all the anti-drug task forces? What are those cops going to do when their raison d'etre goes away? It's going to be hard to turn them off.

I'm not against legalization per se. I have grave concerns over the apparent naivete being shown when discussing the idea. People supporting the idea tend to be long on strategy and short on tactics. Few that I've discussed the idea with can or want to rationally or believably answer the questions I've posed.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast