Is it the water in Liberty County Texas?

Thread: Is it the water in Liberty County Texas?

Is it the water in Liberty County Texas?

Remember the two yahoos that killed a 7-year old boy for "trespassin'"?

Boy killed as gun-toting Texas ranchers open fire on young family who had stopped for the loo

A seven-year-old boy was killed by a couple who had posted a sign on their land saying: 'Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be re-shot!!
    '
    Sheila Muhs was tried, convicted, and sentenced to life imprisonment: Woman sentenced to life in prison

I haven't been able to find out what happened to her husband, Gayle Muhs. His trial date had not been set at the time his wife was convicted.

But get this, their son had a run in with the law the night before his mother's trial, another couple ran down a 15-year old girl in a dispute at a party celebrating the conviction of Sheila Muhs, and then the father of the 7-year old got arrested for firing a gun at his wife in a domestic argument.

Weird.

Weird, to say the least. The US is a very diverse country, you will find nuts in all 50 states. One hell of a scary couple.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

The husband reached a plea deal for Felony Aggrevated Assualt and was sentenced to 20 years. He becomes eligible for parole in 10 years.
    Charlie Given
    Benefactor Life Member NRA and NRA Golden Eagle
    Life Member Gun Owners of America, Life Member of Texas State Rifle Association

Quote Originally Posted by cgiven1 View Post
    The husband reached a plea deal for Felony Aggrevated Assualt and was sentenced to 20 years. He becomes eligible for parole in 10 years.
    thanks for the update.

Any idea what happened in the run down case or the father's domestic dispute?

Two people charged in the hit and run. The father charged with assault with a deadly weapon. They both happened about a year ago and with the flow of today's justice system I haven't seen nor heard of any final outcomes.
    Charlie Given
    Benefactor Life Member NRA and NRA Golden Eagle
    Life Member Gun Owners of America, Life Member of Texas State Rifle Association