!Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish!

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up !Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish!

Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Well said!!! 1 down, a few hundred more to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    "A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."- Larry Elder

Here here! I'm glad that old gasbag got the boot! I think Oprah felt sorry for her so she gave her a shot. She started dragging Oprah's ratings down so The Dragon Lady gave the draggin' lady the pick slip. Couldn't happen to nicer folks!

And Rosie's tenure on "The View" showed she can't play nice with the other co-hosts. Donald Trump was right about her... she will always self-destruct with her own mouth.

Some years ago I shut her down while co-hosting a call-in talk radio show. She said anyone who owns a gun should be arrested. I said that was like blaming silverware for her weight problem. I stated she has enough money to pay someone to follow her around and slap food out of her hands all day-long but even that doesn't help. She hung up.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

6. Yeah, her next stint will probably be as a contestant on "biggest loser".

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Speaking of Rosie & Mr. Trump...........

Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by BC1:288069
    And Rosie's tenure on "The View" showed she can't play nice with the other co-hosts. Donald Trump was right about her... she will always self-destruct with her own mouth.

Some years ago I shut her down while co-hosting a call-in talk radio show. She said anyone who owns a gun should be arrested. I said that was like blaming silverware for her weight problem. I stated she has enough money to pay someone to follow her around and slap food out of her hands all day-long but even that doesn't help. She hung up.
    LOL good one :D !

The lib's tend to stick together until it comes to money. When that happens money talks and BS walks. And the libs tell us profits are bad. Really!
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

"The Five" on Fox seems to be getting great ratings.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    "The Five" on Fox seems to be getting great ratings.
    They are improving...I used to turn to Judge Judy before...but they are getting good ...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast