Ok guys...a little bit of american history...

Thread: Ok guys...a little bit of american history...

Ok guys...a little bit of american history...

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty, or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Akio, a bright foreign exchange student from Japan, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775' he said.

'Very good!' Who said, 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'

Again, no response except from Little Akio: 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863'.

'Excellent!', said the teacher continuing, 'let's try one a bit more difficult...'

Who said, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country?'

Once again, Akio's was the only hand in the air and he said: 'John F. Kennedy, 1961'.

The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves, Little Akio isn't from this country and he knows more about our history than you do.'

She heard a loud whisper: 'F_ _ k the Japs,'.

'Who said that? I want to know right now!' she angrily demanded.

Little Akio put his hand up, 'General MacArthur, 1945.'

At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glares around and asks, 'All right!!! Now who said that!?'

Again, Little Akio says, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

Now furious, another student yells, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!'

Little Akio jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, 'You little Sh it. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'

Little Akio frantically yells at the top of his voice, 'Michael Jackson to the children testifying against him, 2004.'

The teacher fainted. As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh sh it, We're screwed!'

Little Akio said quietly, 'The American people, November 4, 2008.'

A reminder -- LET US REMEMBER NOT TO MAKE THIS LAST MISTAKE THIS COMING ELECTION.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I needed this today. Any motivation to NOT repeat of 2008!
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Me likey this one! :)
    Kevin - NRA Life Member
    2nd Amendment = Freedom from Tyranny

Damn! Tears in my eyes and woke the wife up again! BTW, I'm in the living room, she's (was) asleep in the bedroom.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

It must be really easy to make you laugh, Denny...what a lucky wife you have for you being considerate. Wait till you read the Nancy Pelosi one my friend sent me from Texas! Naahhh...too descriptive... Go back to bed. 'night...
    G'day and Glock

Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty, or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Akio, a bright foreign exchange student from Japan, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775' he said.

'Very good!' Who said, 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'

Again, no response except from Little Akio: 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863'.

'Excellent!', said the teacher continuing, 'let's try one a bit more difficult...'

Who said, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country?'

Once again, Akio's was the only hand in the air and he said: 'John F. Kennedy, 1961'.

The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves, Little Akio isn't from this country and he knows more about our history than you do.'

She heard a loud whisper: 'F_ _ k the Japs,'.

'Who said that? I want to know right now!' she angrily demanded.

Little Akio put his hand up, 'General MacArthur, 1945.'

At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glares around and asks, 'All right!!! Now who said that!?'

Again, Little Akio says, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

Now furious, another student yells, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!'

Little Akio jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, 'You little Sh it. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'

Little Akio frantically yells at the top of his voice, 'Michael Jackson to the children testifying against him, 2004.'

The teacher fainted. As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh sh it, We're screwed!'

Little Akio said quietly, 'The American people, November 4, 2008.'

A reminder -- LET US REMEMBER NOT TO MAKE THIS LAST MISTAKE THIS COMING ELECTION.
    Forgot the ending...when the teacher woke up she looked around and said "what a mess, I am not responsible for this" and Akio said "barack obama to everyone 2012"

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Forgot the ending...when the teacher woke up she looked around and said "what a mess, I am not responsible for this" and Akio said "barack obama to everyone 2012"
    That's a good one! Love it!
    G'day and Glock