You know your a gun nut when....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You know your a gun nut when....

You know your a gun nut when....

I was at Barnes and Nobles reading a SWAT mag when I came across an ad for a .50 BMG. As I began to drool I showed it to the buddy I was with.

He asked if I was drooling over the woman or the .50.

I didn't even realize there was a woman in the ad until I looked at it a second time.:p

I saw a firearms show that featured a female .50 cal group. They were all out practicing. Looked like fun!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by Dakotaranger View Post
    I was at Barnes and Nobles reading a SWAT mag when I came across an ad for a .50 BMG. As I began to drool I showed it to the buddy I was with.

He asked if I was drooling over the woman or the .50.

I didn't even realize there was a woman in the ad until I looked at it a second time.:p
    I'm a big gun nut... but I do have priorities. I don't think I would have overlooked what was holding the .50 cal. :)
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

--- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

Don't call me a gun nut. I'm a firearms enthusiast. You know you're a firearms enthusiast when you carry in your bathrobe. And there's nothing more alluring than a foxy woman with a foxy gun. Armed women are very attractive- a lady who likes guns is the epitome of sex appeal.

I'm not even a "firearms enthusiast"....I'm a
    Homeland Defense Enthusiast!!!

Never Be Afraid To Try Something New...Remember That Amatuers Built The Ark, And Professionals Built The Titanic...

I'm more of a pro-constitution geek. Nothing nutty about the bill of rights, although many try to make it look that way.

8. You know you're a gun nut when . . .

Your own wife says you're a gun nut. She says I need to tone it down a bit - that I talk about guns & gun rights issues too often with too many people. LOL

I just love talking about guns & gun rights, why does that make me a nut. ;)
    My Blog: Dustin's Gun Blog

Memberships: NRA USCCA SAF GOA AZCDL NWSA

According to the National Safety Council, we are more likely to die in a bicycle accident or plane crash than an accidental gun shooting. We should ban bicycles & planes before banning guns.

what are the extra spaces in the safe for? God must want them full. Wife has her own Kimber.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Wife has her own Kimber.
    Huh! Mine, too! As well as her own Glock 27, her own S&W 60, and more! Not a Woman to be trifled with...!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

My wife is not into guns at all but when we went to Colorado together last week she said 'Where is your pistol' when we were packing. Making progress...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast