Chili with explosive results - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chili with explosive results

What a GREAT post... Had me rolling in my chair! Thanks for the 'memories':hilarious:
    Conflict is inevitable, combat is a choice!

I know some people who like to eat fermented duck eggs with fish sauce (that's sauce that actually comes from fish). The aftereffects aren't straight up harsh like chili...it's a wholly different kind of terrible. Check it out sometime, it's awesome...I promise. :54:
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Thumbs down fermented duck eggs?

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    I know some people who like to eat fermented duck eggs with fish sauce (that's sauce that actually comes from fish). The aftereffects aren't straight up harsh like chili...it's a wholly different kind of terrible. Check it out sometime, it's awesome...I promise. :54:

Thanks but I think I will just have to take your word on this one.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. I had to leave and come back to post.Damn man don't you have no couth.Say to the old lady (exscrews me mam)

Oh my goodness

:icon_cheers:Dude...eew.That's disgusting...it's also the single funniest,most bloody hilarious thing I have read in a very LONG time!Man that was funny.
    And...I know what you mean about habaneros and other hot peppers.
    By the way,PLEASE post the recipe for that chili!

:icon_cheers:
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12