SWAT raids old lady's house by mistake
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SWAT raids old lady's house by mistake

SWAT raids old lady's house by mistake

Police raid a house expecting a meth lab or something, and instead find an elderly lady drinking tea!

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/apr...408_b_raid.htm

:koffie: :police::police:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

I understand mistakes are going to happen, but this would have made me quite angry. I certainly hope they completely cleaned up her house and repaired anything the destroyed. I am just glad she wasn't harmed. I would have probably been holding my Sig and gotten myself shot.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

The out come could have been much worse. What happens when the person living inside the house meets the "intruders" with a gun. There have been cases like this when innocent people have been killed.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Officers will be reviewing what went wrong in order to make sure this doesn't happen again.
    In every instance of a raid that I can recall, the fault is obvious. Poor performance by LE and/or judge. It appeared that there was no reconniscence to confirm the information that led to the identification of the location and/or individuals. I find this unforgivable. Innocents killed, however infrequently, ought to end in consequences. I can't remember any.
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!
    EDC Primary: M&P45fs, Crimson Trace LaserGrips, Insight XTI Procyon light in SmartCarry holster
    >>> http://MP-Pistol.com/
    EDC BUF: LCP, Crimson Trace LaserGuard in DeSantis Super Fly holster
    >>> http://LCPforum.com/

It did happen in miami in the 70's and the man was shot for protecting his home.Wrong address.

Talking Hey...Tea could be a drug!!!!!

If she was on her fifth or sixth cup of Earl Grey or .... Morning Thunder, There is no telling what she could be capable of. Thank God her knitting needles were not within arms reach. She is clearly out of control. She could have been having a (shudder...wince) TEA PARTY. That would be distribution with intent...(one lump or two)!
    Any scones present should be checked for sugar content and then seized....more to follow on the evening news.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Tea parties have been known to incite wars. It's happened before you know . . . in Boston.

Tea parties

Quote Originally Posted by mom of 3 angels View Post
    Tea parties have been known to incite wars. It's happened before you know . . . in Boston.
    Tea parties can be very beneficial.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Tea parties can be very beneficial.
    Absolutely! Pass the tea please . . . :7:

Oh Bother

Why is all the tea afloat in the harbor again?????
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast