I just saw a great T-shirt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just saw a great T-shirt

Talking I just saw a great T-shirt

WWW.thoseshirts.com

These shirts are the best right wing gun totin', God fearin', Liberal bashin' shirts ever. I particularly loved the celebrate diversity shirt.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

LMAO!!!

MEAT IS MURDER
    tasty, tasty murder

I'm gonna have to order me that one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

I like them all but especially celebrate diversity and the 2nd amendment is my gun permit.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. Wink

I got one of them gets a lot of comments (gun owner or victim chose one). :rolleyesb:
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    WWW.thoseshirts.com

These shirts are the best right wing gun totin', God fearin', Liberal bashin' shirts ever. I particularly loved the celebrate diversity shirt.
    Better order up a couple thousand for us festus, and don't worry will take care of you.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Cool shirts I can see that I;am going to have to order some. They really make a point.
    An armed society is a polite society.

I have 3 shirts that I get a lot of comments on. The 1st one says " I just neutered the cat, now he's a liberal". The 2nd one says " 99% of democrats give the rest a bad name". The 3rd one is the "Choose One, victim, gun owner shirt. I love them.

My next one will say " I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me."

Is that awesome or what?

Also, check out CafePress.com
    Last edited by DarrellM5; 04-28-2008 at 01:35 PM.

i dont agree with the message these shirts portray. i am a conservative, but i dont think browbeating my ideas into someones head is the way to go

10. It is not browbeating anyone it is just the way we feel. Now if I was going around forcing it on some one that is different. That would be a liberal.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

browbeating?

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    It is not browbeating anyone it is just the way we feel. Now if I was going around forcing it on some one that is different. That would be a liberal.

I agree with you. I am not overly concerned if they like my opinion or not. Of course on the other hand even though I like the shirts for the most part I would not wear them very often just because when I am in public and carring I like to be as inconspicuous as I can be.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast