Lets Ban The Ax - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets Ban The Ax

I'll cut that axe handle in half, bevel the edges, drill a hole, put a bearing assembly in, connect it with a good chain, and have...an axe-chuk! :13: Ideal for medieval battles, chopping down trees that try to run away, and...probably self-decapitation.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    The employee then said he thought it was a stupid policy considering just the month before a customer picked up an ax off the shelf and sunk it into a co-worker.
    Well, that's a little disconcerting to say the least. All the more reason to carry.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Why do you NEED an ax?

An ax is only good for killing people.
    "A democracy is two wolves and a small lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Benjamin Franklin
    (1706 - 1790)

It's about time that the "BATFE" add more letters to their current "Alphabet Soup". Maybe they can now be know as the "Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives and Dangerous Unstable People" (BATFEDUP)

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I think we should start an anti-ax group. afterall, I think it was the ax's fault in this case.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12