Two times in one week - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two times in one week

1. Now thats just funny mom.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

3. I have a 2 sided axe and it would be a bad ass weapon (battle axe) carried over the back like a claymoer. Guns make you = not axes.

Quote Originally Posted by mom of 3 angels View Post
    If you're looking for deep concealment, you could always try the smartcarry . . . :D . . . or not . . . you probably wouldn't be able to sit down with the handle down your pants leg . . . nevermind, smartcarry probably won't work for you unless you are standing all day.
    You're worried about the handle! Forget the handle. I'm not sitting, running, walking, jumping, squating, scratching, ect with a sharp blade that close to the boys!!!!:192:
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    You're worried about the handle! Forget the handle. I'm not sitting, running, walking, jumping, squating, scratching, ect with a sharp blade that close to the boys!!!!:192:
    Well, that does it, smartcarry is definitely off the list of ways to conceal an ax. :)

Ax

Well, that does it, smartcarry is definitely off the list of ways to conceal an ax. :)
    Might work well in a shoulder holster.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I've always carryed an ax for back up, I just carry it IWB so none of you would know.:sly:
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

hmm. anyone tried a sub compact ax model? just might work.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    hmm. anyone tried a sub compact ax model? just might work.
    Or known in some circles as hatchets.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

10. Good for that quick hair cut.

If Kel-Tec made an axe...

Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12