Bachelor party time....

Thread: Bachelor party time....

Bachelor party time....

One of my best friends is getting married in a few months. So for his bachelor party we are all getting together and taking a 2 day whitewater rafting trip in SC. Its been awhile since we have all been able to get together and hang out. We are all looking forward to it and should be a blast. I leave tomorrow after work to head to Jacksonville then off to SC Friday. Whhhhoooooooohoooooooo can't wait.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Have a great time KimberPB, besafe and keep your head above the water.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Have a good time and be good. :)
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Thanks guys. They are all a good bunch of guys. So we should be able to stay out of trouble. We are all pumped about trip. Just counting down the hours until I can get outta work and hit the road!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

6. You have fun and be safe out there.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Sounds like fun. Be caeful.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'm guessing that the strippers are going to be on the boats with you:mp230603214423Murde

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I'm guessing that the strippers are going to be on the boats with you:mp230603214423Murde
    I think they are waiting in the cabin at the end of the run. You know kinda like our reward for making down the river! lol Just kidding.

Well, I'm going to be heading home to packup and hit the road. You all have a good weekend.

Oh and if you all could not post anything til Tuesday that be great. I don't want to miss anything! lol
    - Benjamin Franklin

sounds like a blast. have a great time!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!