How to spend the Economic Stimulus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to spend the Economic Stimulus

Talking How to spend the Economic Stimulus

My friend sent me this on email today.

"The federal government is sending each and every one of us at least a $600 rebate. If we spend it at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China . If we spend it on gasoline, the money will go to the Arabs. If we purchase a computer it will go to India . If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico , Honduras and Guatemala . If we purchase a good car, it will go to Japan . If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep the money here at home is to buy prostitutes, weed, beer and tattoos since these are the only products still produced in the USA . Thank you for your help and please support the US .":nerd:
    Jim
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power."
    Yoshimi Ishikawa

lol funny....
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

4. Talking

Well I dont smoke weed, drink beer, and am afraid of needles so I guess it will be the prostitutes. How far will $600.00 go. :joia:
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

I may do something really evil like buy a gun or some ammo.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Wink money

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    Well I dont smoke weed, drink beer, and am afraid of needles so I guess it will be the prostitutes. How far will $600.00 go. :joia:
    It might be just enough to buy you the gift that keeps on giving.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

7. Thumbs up

Well acutaly I am going to pick up a 22 plinker. Looking at the Sig Mosquito.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

I might use mine to get a basic reloading setup. The price of .45 and 7.62x39 is getting absurd.

Thanks for the joke.

I'm planning on buying ammo first. 5.45X39 is cheap, so I'll stock up and use the AK for a plinker.
    Pistol ammo is a must, I'm getting low on 9 and .45.
    More .308 and .223 is always useful.

Maybe I should just get back into reloading... but I don't think I can load for the AR as cheap as I can get 5.45 for the AK.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

How about a Harley,made in USA.Has anybody got one of these checks?

Harley

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    How about a Harley,made in USA.Has anybody got one of these checks?
    When you can find me a Harley for 600 dollars let me know and I will get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast