United Nations style global tax on American citizens?
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: United Nations style global tax on American citizens?

  1. #1

    United Nations style global tax on American citizens?

    Don't you just love our New World Order buracrats? Someone tell me again what is the definition of a traitor?




    http://www.cfiflistmanager.org/globalpovertyact1nm.html
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  2.   
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Don't you just love our New World Order buracrats? Someone tell me again what is the definition of a traitor?

    http://www.cfiflistmanager.org/globalpovertyact1nm.html
    :icon_think:
    Maybe those people who believe we should withdraw from the UN are not totally wrong after all?

    Maybe?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,096

    Thumbs down Dear Senator Obama...

    Kiss my grits! If you want to donate wealth to a bunch of third world thugs do so out of your own bank account...NOT MINE!

    In Closing,
    GET BENT!!!

    Very Respectfully,
    The US tax Payers
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,437
    I totally disagree with this bill of course, but I don't think it's going anywhere fast. Here's the co-sponsor list. No one has signed on to support this thing since September of last year. It's clearly not the most popular piece of legislation out there and will probably just expire when the new Congress comes in.

    I'm constantly hearing about terrible-sounding bills that are "currently being considered in Congress"...crazy ideas that make us give $100 billion to third-world countries, move the capital to San Francisco, or whatever. It's really important to remember though...any fringe member of Congress can draft a bill and get it into committee, but that doesn't mean it has any kind of serious chance of getting signed into law. People typically propose these things that will never see the light of day to play to their constituents; co-sponsors do the same. It's probably better to keep an eye on objectionable bills that actually have a shot at passing, and spend energy opposing those.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

  6. #5

    bill

    Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    I totally disagree with this bill of course, but I don't think it's going anywhere fast. Here's the co-sponsor list. No one has signed on to support this thing since September of last year. It's clearly not the most popular piece of legislation out there and will probably just expire when the new Congress comes in.

    I'm constantly hearing about terrible-sounding bills that are "currently being considered in Congress"...crazy ideas that make us give $100 billion to third-world countries, move the capital to San Francisco, or whatever. It's really important to remember though...any fringe member of Congress can draft a bill and get it into committee, but that doesn't mean it has any kind of serious chance of getting signed into law. People typically propose these things that will never see the light of day to play to their constituents; co-sponsors do the same. It's probably better to keep an eye on objectionable bills that actually have a shot at passing, and spend energy opposing those.

    What I am afraid of is it may not see the light of day until after the election but then move quickly after that. our politicians may not want to do anything with it in an election year but next year nothing would surprise me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    What I am afraid of is it may not see the light of day until after the election but then move quickly after that. our politicians may not want to do anything with it in an election year but next year nothing would surprise me.
    If Obama were elected and it was on his priority list, it might get more support.

    Otherwise, it'll probably come back in 2010, the same people will sign on again and then it'll just sit there until 2012. I don't see much of a motive for most people to vote favorably on it. Monsanto or some huge food distributor might support it if they think they can get some sales off it, but in lieu of that, it's just going to gather dust.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Kiss my grits! If you want to donate wealth to a bunch of third world thugs do so out of your own bank account...NOT MINE!

    In Closing,
    GET BENT!!!

    Very Respectfully,
    The US tax Payers
    I second this.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  9. #8
    Get the UN out and put a wallmart there.Or good ammo store.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast