Spooky Flying Character Has UFO Watchers in Mexico Buzzing

Thread: Spooky Flying Character Has UFO Watchers in Mexico Buzzing

OH great! Now they will be flying in and a fence on the border want do any good.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354051,00.html

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > WORLD

Saturday, May 03, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

Sensational sightings of a flying human above the skies of Mexico could be genuine, says a paranormal expert.

The mysterious woman-like figure was caught on camera as it hovered above mountains in Nuevo Leon city.

UFO watchers said the figure appeared to be wearing a cape, leading to claims that it was a witch or wizard when it was first seen in 2006.

Now Mexico’s leading UFO expert Anna Luisa Cid says the sightings were true after carrying out her own investigations.

“I think that the possibility is there,” Cid said. “An imaginary object is not recorded on film, nor does it produce over 40 witnesses.”

Nuevo Leon UFO club managed to film the spooky flying character.

And policeman Leonardo Samaniego also claimed a floating person had dropped out of the sky.

“In conclusion, from my professional point of view, both cases are real,” Cid told the Ghosttheory.com Web site.

After viewing the UFO club’s video, Samaniego’s said, “I do not believe the entity to be a witch, but I do know that it is something that we cannot explain
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'm sure that my .270 will be able solve the "mystery" fairly quickly.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Spooky Flying

Sounds like TAM is doing some flight testing!

http://www.physorg.com/news128929559.html
    The more I practice, the 'luckier' I get!

You all are wrong it's just the polluted water causing people to hallucinate.

one word >>>>>>>>>>> Tequila <<<<<<<<<<<<< makes everything fly.................. lol
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Maybe we can all put our guns away. I think it is Superman. He will protect us from the evil doers of the world.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

there 's no need to fear!

UNDERDOG IS HERE!!!:spidy:

Balloons...they're an amazing thing.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

I don't think video is proof of anything--especially today.

To believe this tin-foil-hat stuff, it's got to be real physical evidence.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

and here I thought mighty mouse was just a cartoon...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!