Police State In America?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police State In America?

Police State In America?

An interesting read on current law enforcement procedures and weapons. May be a little paranoid.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/60717

This has been bothering me quite a bit recently. I have no reason to fear the police, nor do I give them any reason to come see me for anything other than a friendly visit. So if my house gets broken into at night for a no-knock warrant, how justified am I to shoot? Why is a man charged with 1st degree murder for a cop illegally entering his house, but gets a pass if it's the neighborhood crackhead? Where do our rights end in this case? The problem is that you're now a cop-killer, no matter how justified you might be.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Police state

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    An interesting read on current law enforcement procedures and weapons. May be a little paranoid.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/60717

May be a little paranoid.

Or not.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Part of it is the court system. How can they issue warrants based solely on the word of a convict? Can't believe what the cours are allowing these days. Very scary.....

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Door kicking thugs have been yelling police as they inter the homes herein florida.God help us all,for shotgun with slugs await them here.

I'm with you HK4U.
    This is not paranoia, this is the reality we live in. A military type police state is just the beginning.

I pray for all who are facing the near future, especially those who would rather die than give up thier rights. There is some scary sh** on the horizon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

8. I have posted on here about this before I detest this type of behavior. There is atime and a place foreverything but our civillian police force needs to take a step back and realize this is America and we citizens do have the right to keep and bear arms and may well use them for self defense. Where is the media out cry over this excessive use of force? The silence is deaffening.

Oh and that one comment about the black military uniforms letting them know how serious they were? Great idea now lets put a little skull and cross bones on the cap and special arm band with catchy geometric shape on it. Maybe some knee high boots? Sound familiar to anyone?
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Don't forget they need to kick thier feet really high when they march down our streets, and salute with a straight arm. :12:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I'm with you HK4U.
    This is not paranoia, this is the reality we live in. A military type police state is just the beginning.

I pray for all who are facing the near future, especially those who would rather die than give up thier rights. There is some scary sh** on the horizon.

it is indeed just another way to control the people. I never thought I would see this great country going to pot at such a fast pace...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

WTF,man?!
    I just don't know anymore?
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast