I'm Back! Whoohooo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back! Whoohooo

I'm Back! Whoohooo

Got home late last night from an amazing weekend. Our whitewater rafting bachelor party was a blast. :bdaybiggrin:

Here are a few pics from the trip. Enjoy.

Here are the boys!

Here is a 5 foot drop we ran on day one. If you notice we are all looking over our shoulders..... Lets back it in boys! (We found running it backwards was A LOT more fun! lol)

Were'd everyone go??

There we are.....

Here is 7 foot falls we ran on day 2. Figured we'd better run it forward!

And for your enjoyment pleasure me getting thrown from the raft. (Our guide forgot to give the get down command)

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

NICE....where'd you pack your Kimber? Does the life jacket have tactical pockets?
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Nice pictures. Glad you made it back safe. I know you had a good time.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I bet the water was cold but adrenaline kept you warm. :icon_cheesygrin: We do have some good rafting in SC though. It looks like everyone had a ball...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    NICE....where'd you pack your Kimber? Does the life jacket have tactical pockets?
    LOL I left the Kimber at home. I did take my P3AT and carried it up until we crossed into SC. SC does not honor FL permits so it stayed in the glove box til we left SC.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I bet the water was cold but adrenaline kept you warm. :icon_cheesygrin: We do have some good rafting in SC though. It looks like everyone had a ball...
    Ya we had a blast and the scenery was beautiful. We took the 2 day trip on the chattooga river running sections 3 and 4 with wildwater rafting. Then stayed in a cabin at the Dillard house on Sunday night. It really was a wonderful time.
    Last edited by KimberPB; 05-06-2008 at 04:58 PM.
    - Benjamin Franklin

8. That looks like fun. Glad you made it back ok. Now you have to come up here so we can do the new river.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    That looks like fun. Glad you made it back ok. Now you have to come up here so we can do the new river.
    Ya I'm hooked! Not that I need another hobby but it was a blast. We were all talking on the way home and decided that we needed to make this a yearly thing.

It would be nice to go see everyone in WV and run the new river.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Did you eat at the Dillard house? I try to go there a couple times a year to eat. They load the table down and you eat what and as much as you want.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Did you eat at the Dillard house? I try to go there a couple times a year to eat. They load the table down and you eat what and as much as you want.
    Yep. I think one of the waitresses laughed at me cause they started setting down food and without thinking I said "Holy Cow." But it was very good food and a ton of it. I really can not think of one thing I would have changed this weekend. Everything from the drive up, the rafting, camping, Dillard house, and drive back were all fun.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast