Missing Husband

Thread: Missing Husband

Talking Missing Husband

MISSING HUSBAND

Rick was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him, “tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less than 6 seconds, AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!”

The next morning Rick got up early and left for work. When his wife awoke, she looked out the window, and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway and brought the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Rick has been missing since Friday. Please pray for him.

are thoughts and prayers are with rick.:icon_cheesygrin:
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

ROTFL

That's frickin hilarious :icon_lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Rick has panache!

I like Rick, can he be my new best friend?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

lol just goes to show you be careful what you ask for... you just might get it!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Funny. Thanks again for the morning laugh.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.