Back From Iraq
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back From Iraq

1. Back From Iraq

I wanted to let everyone know I made it back from the big sand box. That should be my last rip there as I am retiring this summer. I just wanted to say thanks for all the support I got here on this forum. It really did help take my mind off things when I had the down time to do so.

I had a great home coming we had a motorcycle escourt by the Patriot Guard motorcycle riders plus media and over 500 friends and family to welcome us home. My good old boy neighbor gave me a 5th of bourbon and his old shot gun and 1,000 rounds of 38 spl as a welcome present man what a great guy!

I waited a whole week before I made my trip to the gun store bought a S&W 642 38 Spl next I headed to the county court house and applied for my permit should be here in a few weeks. In the mean time I'm breaking in that Mernickle belt and holster I ordered while I was in Iraq. My Kimber really likes it. I even went to Wally world and bought 100 rounds of 12 ga, 50 rounds of 45 acp, and 500 rounds of 22 LR. Heading to the range today to get back in practice.

It's soo good to be home! nothing like a trip to a 3rd world ***** hole to make you appreciate this country. God Bless the USA and God Bless all of you for the support you gave me.

Semper Fi
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Welcome home buddy. Thank you for serving, and glad you're back safely!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Welcome home. Glad you made it safe and sound.

My heartfelt thanks for your service to me and our country.

My Dad was a marine, so permit me please. Semper Fi
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!
    EDC Primary: M&P45fs, Crimson Trace LaserGrips, Insight XTI Procyon light in SmartCarry holster
    >>> http://MP-Pistol.com/
    EDC BUF: LCP, Crimson Trace LaserGuard in DeSantis Super Fly holster
    >>> http://LCPforum.com/

Did you come home into tallahassee? I was invited to ride guard but could not. Welcome home and Semper fi

Glad to see you made it home safely. Look foward to more posts.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Welcome Home!!!

Great Job The Troopd Are Doing! Thanks!! Hooah!!!

8. Welcome home Gunny. Glad you made it home safe. And think you for serving this county. NOW GET OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

glad you made it back safe! thanks for serving
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Thanks and glad you're back. Enjoy your retirement!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Welcome home Brother! There is nothing like home after months in a CZ.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast