Is It Time To Invade Burma?

Thread: Is It Time To Invade Burma?

Thumbs down Is It Time To Invade Burma?

[]I don't know about the rest of you but this sounds like another excuse for the U.N. to impose it's will on another part of the world with the U.S. being the principal enforcement arm for the de facto world government. I feel sorry for the people of this country. It is a great tragedy but history will show that any time the U.N sticks it's nose in it usually compounds the tragedy.

http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...,00.html?imw=Y
    Last edited by HK4U; 05-10-2008 at 01:12 PM. Reason: spelling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

We will help even if it kills you.

If everyone stayed out of everyone else's business, we'd all get along. That's not going to happen though.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Is It Time To Invade Burma?

NO!:boom04:

:Poep::Poep:
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

if everyone left everyone alone... yeah right... too many people who are so power hungry.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!