vote on UN-Obama give away of your tax dollar

Thread: vote on UN-Obama give away of your tax dollar

Angry vote on UN-Obama give away of your tax dollar

The globalist elite at their best. {Or worst**

http://www.cfiflistmanager.org/globalpovertyact1be.html

Just a few of the areas of concern.

"A standing peace force," meaning a standing United Nations army that might, in time, be large enough to force us to bend to its will;

a "UN arms register of all small arms and light weapons," the beginning of the end of the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution;
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

yeah unfortunately these globalist power hungry @$$holes know exactly what they are doing.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

God help us.
    I hope this unholy bill gets thrown out of congress without the slightest consideration.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

I don't think anyone expects this to pass in today's climate. I think most people of the big government attitude really believe that bringing these ideas up for discussion over and over again will lead people to accept them. Then they will pass in the near future.

I'm hoping many Americans will finally begin to reassert themselves and start to roll this stuff back. Gun owners and gun rights supporters have been doing so over the last few years, let's hope the attitude spreads.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam