Pennsylvania Turnpike On Verge Of 75 Year Lease To Spanish Toll Road Operator

Thread: Pennsylvania Turnpike On Verge Of 75 Year Lease To Spanish Toll Road Operator

Angry Pennsylvania Turnpike On Verge Of 75 Year Lease To Spanish Toll Road Operator

We have the best politicians money can buy

Former World Bank economist and Nobel Prize winner Joseph Stiglitz, has stated that the process of foreign corporations buying up U.S. infrastructure is part of the globalization endgame, where the America literally goes into receivership to other countries.

Pennsylvania Turnpike On Verge Of 75 Year Lease To Spanish Toll Road Operator
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

They ain't the first state to try that I believe it's sections of the 80/90 that goes through Ohio is under the control of a private company. Turning a road that receives federal funding, was built wiyh the toll from citizens over to a private company just seems wrong on too many levels.
    Last edited by Sheldon; 05-21-2008 at 04:40 PM.

Sell it all and then Nationalize it.

:joia:
    Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Sell it all and then Nationalize it.
    That is exactly what the Arabs did with the oil wells back in the 70's Sounds like a winner to me.

hmmmm..

i would submit that this is part of the unification process of the so-called north american union, which, i am glad to say we postponed in texas. it is known as the trans texas roadway. no to induce anything illegal , bt what would happen if enough gunowners met these no-goodniks out in the yard with a rifle, and challenged all comers?

man these people keep getting more and more stupid! evil A-holes!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!