This is amusing

Thread: This is amusing

This is amusing

Wow...wait until the end, it's the best part.

Someone even made a short song out of it. :15: :1d6f:
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!! Clearly she is drunk, insane, crazy, or has other issues. Not untypical experiences on trains or subways sometimes. I've had a few interesting similar experiences. The best thing to do is just ignore the person and only act if they start messing with your person or become a threat to you. That dude took what she was saying as an offense and lost his cool a bit. Something not to do by any means. Its just a normal part of life and just something to be apprised of but not act on unless it becomes a threat to your life, etc.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Quote Originally Posted by whiptrackercracker View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!! Clearly she is drunk, insane, crazy, or has other issues. Not untypical experiences on trains or subways sometimes. I've had a few interesting similar experiences. The best thing to do is just ignore the person and only act if they start messing with your person or become a threat to you. That dude took what she was saying as an offense and lost his cool a bit. Something not to do by any means. Its just a normal part of life and just something to be apprised of but not act on unless it becomes a threat to your life, etc.
    Is this woman.......
    A) Drunk
    B) Insane
    C) Crazy
    D) Other issues

Um I say E) All thee above!!!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

A few bricks shy a load.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I think she needs the bricks loaded on her.

Yipes, bet they were all glad she got off at the next stop! I'm voting E. All the above and looking for trouble.

been on some trains in europe where drunk idiots were acting in a similar way. I thought one time that they were going to put a hole in the train wall from them singing their drunken song and smashing the walls... pretty funny
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!