Are you an Obama fan?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you an Obama fan?

Are you an Obama fan?

My friend and fellow USAcarry member emailed this to me. Sorry if you've already seen it.

A teacher in Elmira , New York asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny. The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different, again.

Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not an Obama fan.'

The teacher asked, 'Why aren't you an Obama fan?'

Johnny said, 'Because I'm a Republican.'

The teacher asked him why he's a Republican. Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican.'

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, 'If your mom was a moron and your dad w as an idiot, what would that make you?'

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, 'That would make me an Obama fan.'
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Unfortunately, our country is full of Obama fans--and I think the boy's characterization is understated.

Yes, I've seen it before, and it did make me chuckle again. I don't know if the laugh was good before leaving for work, or if the reality should ruin my day. Thanks Doc...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Here is another one making the rounds...

St. Peter is at the Pearly Gates checking up on the people waiting to enter Heaven..
    He asks the next one in line, 'So, who are you, and what did you do on Earth?'

The fellow says, 'I'm Barack Obama,
    and I was the first black to be elected President of the United States .'

St. Peter says, 'The U.S. ? A black President? You gotta be kidding me!
    When did this happen?'

Obama says, 'About twenty minutes ago.'
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Pretty funny and very true.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

WOW! Lewall, you went there!

Both jokes are great.......a little morbid, but great!
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    WOW! Lewall, you went there!

Both jokes are great.......a little morbid, but great!
    Yeah..I would think that most would assume that Barack went by way of an assassins bullet but I tend to think that maybe Barack chose hillery to be his VP and then Bill wanted hillery higher up in office so he, Bill, choked barack...a wee bit morbid but better than using a gun for out rite murder I think.
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

I think he will be the most heavely guarded person ever.I wish him no harm and hope he does not harm our freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    Yeah..I would think that most would assume that Barack went by way of an assassins bullet but I tend to think that maybe Barack chose hillery to be his VP...
    I think that's pretty much all you need to do to check out early. She'll slam her titanium alloy fist through your head, then peel her skin off to reveal her true nature.

Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

just told those to my mom... she laughed a lot... we are NOT osama... I mean obama fans..
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I've got an Obama sign in my yard. No joke, can't stand any more of this republican BS.

The republicans may support the 2nd amendment, but that's the only part of the constitution that interests them, it seems. Ron Paul being the exception.

I like guns. A lot. But it's not the only issue I'm voting on this year.
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast