Secret Bilderberg Agenda To Microchip Americans Leaked
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Bilderberg Agenda To Microchip Americans Leaked

Unhappy Secret Bilderberg Agenda To Microchip Americans Leaked

Very interesting.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Rev. 13:16,17

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation This has been some time coming

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Very interesting.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Rev. 13:16,17

A global company known as MONDEX started development of this Technology over 5 years ago. All the right reasons will be given to entice the populace to get this device implanted. You know, protect your kids, fight terrorism, control illegal aliens, track sex offenders etc.

THIS IS A FARCE! Do Not accept this as it will only lead to global control of the population by denying some while empowering others. (TRUE COMMUNISM MY EYE)

Your only hope is to start reading the great big instruction manual on the coffee table.
    Cross reference the last chapter of the book with the evening news and you will soon find we are deep deep trouble.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

yes I've even seen them showing crap like this on the discovery channel.. the end is sooner than we think...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Are we sure we did not get them with our polo shots years ago? Time to active now. Just checking.

Conventional silicon microchips are probably not the most efficient way to tag people, particularly as they can be easily removed using basic surgery or disabled using EMP. They're also not durable and require replacement.

A more scalable (and scary) way to track individuals would be to actually change one's biology to act like a biological "microchip". This would be much more difficult for people to alter or change without potentially screwing up their own genes. A mutation of this type could be administered using drugs or possibly radiation.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    Conventional silicon microchips are probably not the most efficient way to tag people, particularly as they can be easily removed using basic surgery or disabled using EMP. They're also not durable and require replacement.

A more scalable (and scary) way to track individuals would be to actually change one's biology to act like a biological "microchip". This would be much more difficult for people to alter or change without potentially screwing up their own genes. A mutation of this type could be administered using drugs or possibly radiation.
    Yikes, that last bit sounds pretty scary! Especially if this stuff in in works/being tested already, everybody get your tin-foil hats ready! On a side note theres a pretty cool movie Robin Williams made a couple years ago called "Final Cut." Info can be found hereThe Final Cut (2004 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. This movie kinda deals with this subject in that parents can inject a microscopitc recording device into the fetus of there unborn child, that records every detail of their life through the persons eyes, and when they pass they have mortion like "cutters" that cut the memorable moments into a 1-2 hour movie for viewing at their funeral. Its right up this threads alley and i strongly reccomend it to anyone concerned with this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidG View Post
    Yikes, that last bit sounds pretty scary! Especially if this stuff in in works/being tested already, everybody get your tin-foil hats ready!
    We're not yet far enough along to make that practical, but unless a more stable solid-state form of electronics comes along, it would be the best way to put a wide-scale human tracking program into practice. Even if the device were powered by body heat, high-grade silicon circuits still can't be expected to last more than 10-15 years. Nanotechnology and biotech with respect to genetic research are making rapid gains however, and could soon make this a reality - at which point, the Mark of the Beast thing could become a serious possibility. Until then, I would say most chip-based implementations are a dry run and test phase intended to work out the bugs, and also get people used to the idea.

At first, it would probably be a class of products (like credit cards or cell phones) rather than a single, government-issued ID thing. It would be advertised as a "chipless ID system" or something - totally secure, biometric-based, and so on. It would emerge with a whole host of new genetic-based products, such as tailored wrinkle reduction, hair replacement, etc, etc. Over time, it may become so common as to be completely taken for granted - the way telephones and street addresses have, and cell phones and credit cards are going.

On a side note theres a pretty cool movie Robin Williams made a couple years ago called "Final Cut." Info can be found hereThe Final Cut (2004 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. This movie kinda deals with this subject in that parents can inject a microscopitc recording device into the fetus of there unborn child, that records every detail of their life through the persons eyes, and when they pass they have mortion like "cutters" that cut the memorable moments into a 1-2 hour movie for viewing at their funeral. Its right up this threads alley and i strongly reccomend it to anyone concerned with this topic.
    Yikes. :p:

Sounds interesting...I'll have to watch it.

I don't know what you guys are all so upset about. "As it was written, so shall it be", and all this is just what has to happen to fulfill the requirements. Stand your ground, hold your head high, and just refuse to be a victim and refuse to participate. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. One or another of the rest of us will have your back.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    I don't know what you guys are all so upset about. "As it was written, so shall it be", and all this is just what has to happen to fulfill the requirements.
    I'm not thrilled with the idea of being tagged and tracked like cattle, particularly when it's posited as some sort of "tool" against terrorists, or the Ghost of Saddam Hussein, or whatever ridiculous boogeyman can be conjured up next.

I know it's an aspect of prophesy, but that doesn't mean it can't be delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    I'm not thrilled with the idea of being tagged and tracked like cattle . . . I know it's an aspect of prophesy, but that doesn't mean it can't be delayed.
    I agree, and that's what I was saying: Refuse to participate. While we may not be able to stave off the inevitable, we can certainly take a stand...possibly even a militant stand...in order to 'delay' having it happen to us (each of us). Problem is, of course, the ultimate denial is death. So...in giving up your life to make your point, who wins? Them, because you've been 'defeated'? Or you, because they failed to bend you to their will?

I'm reminded of the Buddhists in Vietnam back in the early '60's who immolated themselves to make their point, and look where it ended up.

In the end, everybody dies. Life is a terminal condition. But how you die is not as important as how you've lived. To quote Marilyn vos Savant, "The Length of your life isn't as important as it's Depth."
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast