USAcarry withdraws!

Thread: USAcarry withdraws!

USAcarry withdraws!

I went up to Nashville last week and was not able to get online all week. Had a good time but missed checking out what was going on here. But I'm back now! Whoooohooooo
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Yep, tough to miss a while. We've got a lot of coming and going this summer so I've already taken some extended breaks from the forums and in general been able to visit less with school out and summer here--crazy how much happens on here in a week! Always good to check back in. :)

welcome back.. I got the same way when I was in south carolina for a week.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Glade you had a good time and survived the withdrawals.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

How was Nashville? It's was awfully hot here last week, but from FL it probably seemed cool. I understand the withdrawals. I have started a new job and am having a new addition added to our house. I can't seem to get what I have to do done, let alone do anything I just want to do. Glad you made it home safely.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    How was Nashville? It's was awfully hot here last week, but from FL it probably seemed cool. I understand the withdrawals. I have started a new job and am having a new addition added to our house. I can't seem to get what I have to do done, let alone do anything I just want to do. Glad you made it home safely.
    Ya it was alittle warm but being from Florida it didn't bother us. We had a great time and it was nice to see some mountains! The biggest mountain around here is the skyway bridge! lol
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

And I thought it was the garbage dump down on 75.

Wow! How did you do it?

On a serious note, however, how was your trip? Did you carry the entire time?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Wow! How did you do it?

On a serious note, however, how was your trip? Did you carry the entire time?

Trip was great and yep I carried the entire time.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Trip was great and yep I carried the entire time.
    Awesome! Sounds like a pretty good trip to me!