Half of gun deaths are suicides. - Page 2

View Poll Results: Does a rational human have the right to end their own life?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • No! Only God has the right to choose that.

2 15.38%
  • No! Death is the end result of birth.

0 0%
  • My faith promises me eternal hell for that act.

3 23.08%
  • Depends upon the person and the situation.

6 46.15%
  • Yes! Absolutely! I choose my own fate in all I do.

2 15.38%
  • Yes, but it is a selfish way that leaves my loved ones to suffer.

0 0%
  • How fast can I relocate to Oregon?

0 0%
  • I belive in reincarnation, so I will live again.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Half of gun deaths are suicides.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Well LiquidG has just been banned as I have again this morning received emails from people complaining about his posts toward other members. I will not tolerate this at all. I don't care if it fair or not. I have been told well that's not really free speech then, etc. Well this is how I am running the site. I don't want people fighting with each other or flaming back and forth. I am busy enough as it is trying to keep the site going on my spare time which hasn't been much lately and I really don't have time to deal with this childish stuff.

After this post I am adding this as the #1 rule of the site:
    If you can't say something good about some one say nothing at all.
    Well I totally agree with the rule of respecting each other and note flamming people all the time.

However.....

Liquid challenged alot of the posts people left, and I think that is why he was banned. He went against the grain for what alot of you believe in, and you dont like that. I dont agree 100% for the way he went about things, but censoring and banning him is along the same premise for what you guys fight to eliminate. If he was obnoxious and annoying....let him be that way. We are all here for the same reason and just because Liquid did things different, does not mean he should be kicked.

I hope you all are as open minded as I am when it comes to matters such as this.

TN
    Last edited by IheartTedNugent; 07-03-2008 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    Well I totally agree with the rule of respecting each other and note flaming people all the time.

However.....

Liquid challenged a lot of the posts people left, and I think that is why he was banned. He went against the grain for what a lot of you believe in, and you dont like that. I dont agree 100% for the way he went about things, but censoring and banning him is along the same premise for what you guys fight to eliminate. If he was obnoxious and annoying....let him be that way. We are all here for the same reason and just because Liquid did things different, does not mean he should be kicked.

I hope you all are as open minded as I am when it comes to matters such as this.

TN

I can not speak for Luke and will not try but I don't feel he was banned for disagreeing with others. It is o.k. to disagree. None of us here agree with each other all the time. However I do think we should try and refrain from a lot of name calling and personal attacks. Also if there is a poster that you have a problem with, the way they post, or spell or whatever just ignore the post. This is a family forum with men, women and children reading the threads. Lets all try to act like mature adults and be a little courteous to others here. I will take my on advise and try to watch the things I say also and if any of you observe me getting a little over the top give me a reminder. I may need it from time to time. I will appreciate it because I don't want to offend others if I can help it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation Lets put it to a vote!

I'll Start a new thread and let's put Liquid G to a vote.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12