More Mexicans leaving U.S. under duress - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Mexicans leaving U.S. under duress

The key word here is illegal and that is all I have to say about that.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Hasta La Vista Baby

I applaud those that stand in line...fill out the paperwork...and do it the right way.

As for illegals...See Ya wouldn't wanna be ya!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by Stiofan View Post
    Of course the media will not tell you this. The political line is to spew forth the falsehood that no American will work in unskilled jobs. Anyone with half a brain can see that's false in places like Idaho, Montana and the Dakotas where illegal immigration is low. Someone has to be doing these jobs. Americans will not work in unskilled jobs when the wages are held artificially low by the Illegal Immigration advocates pushing their agenda which pays the illegals very little but pays them millions! I used to love seeing the immgration lawyers driving around L.A. in their $110,000 Mercedes whining that illegals were being abused by the system, our government, and those heartless right wingers.
    Well, maybe. I'll admit to not living in an area with a lot of illegals. However we do have problems finding people to do low-wage work on a reliable basis. It's hard to get people to work at manually intensive tasks for less than $8/hr or so. I don't know about Montana, Idaho, etc.

If they can do all of this without driving up prices, then go for it.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12