Has anyone seen less than $4/gallon gas lately? - Page 10
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen less than $4/gallon gas lately?

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    If I remember correctly, this summer gas was around $4.00 for Regular and now it is at $1.89 with #2 Home Heating Oil at $2.49 which was close to $4 this past summer. I paid in Sept. $3.59 for the oil. Don't be fooled!! Prices ARE going to be going back up!!
    Of course they will, but not because the election is over. OPEC just announced a 1.5 million barrel per day production cut, on top of another previously announced cut a couple of weeks ago. Oh well, the low prices will be good while they last.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Filled up the truck yesterday for $1.73 a gallon here in SC. No limit on amount you purchase.
    WULFPAC
    Peace through superior firepower.

Filled up SUV in Lewiston, ID for $1.67 a gallon yesterday. Still cant figure why diesel is over $1.00 higher that gas.

Quote Originally Posted by RikOz View Post
    Filled up SUV in Lewiston, ID for $1.67 a gallon yesterday. Still cant figure why diesel is over $1.00 higher that gas.
    They still have the "expensive" stuff in their storage tanks. I imagine that gasoline sells a lot faster than diesel, so as the lower cost product mixes with the higher cost product, the prices should come down.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

6. I've got $1.99 about a mile or 2 from my house here in southern california. I'm so glad to see the price is coming down but I'm just wondering how long it will stay this low.

Rick

gpbarth Guest
    When I gassed up last week at Sam's Club, it was $1.849. I have a feeling that it's probably around $1.50 right now. Of course, you have to be a Sam's member to buy gas there.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    They still have the "expensive" stuff in their storage tanks. I imagine that gasoline sells a lot faster than diesel, so as the lower cost product mixes with the higher cost product, the prices should come down.

gf
    What's the average price over there in PRHI, GF? I would imagine that it's still in the mid to upper 2s?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    What's the average price over there in PRHI, GF? I would imagine that it's still in the mid to upper 2s?
    Costco gas is now $2.05 here on the island of Oahu. Average price on this island is $2.50 Statewide average is around $2.75 or so. I haven't checked the prices on the single gas station islands of Lanai and Molokai. I'm sure it's well over $4.00 there.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Costco gas is now $2.05 here on the island of Oahu. Average price on this island is $2.50 Statewide average is around $2.75 or so. I haven't checked the prices on the single gas station islands of Lanai and Molokai. I'm sure it's well over $4.00 there.

gf

Gee, why am I not surprised?

Benjamin Franklin

Have you tried www.GasBuddy.com? Just type in your city, state, zip, or Province and there ya go. See who has the cheapest gas around.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast