Has anyone seen less than $4/gallon gas lately? - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen less than $4/gallon gas lately?

$3.83 today in part of Boston, 2 blocks from my house, and its full service
    usually its $3.89 to $3.99

Way rural Utah here, haven't seen it under $4 for a long time. Paid $67 to fill less than half the tank of my suburban a few days ago. They must have added a fuel surcharge to deliver fuel here or the stations can get away with it because there's no place else to go . . .

4. Angry

Out on the bike today and got it for $3.78 yes $3.78 in north Ohio. Man what a DEAL!!!! :(
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

3.95 all around here.. Oakland County, Michigan

filled up for $4.07 this morning...prices dropped like $.20 in a about a week here. I hope it keeps dropping.
    "Around this turn where the cross will cast your shadow The people will all gather To remember such a day Where the flames grew as high as trees And the world stopped for you and me...

...Pain has never been so brilliant I made sure you were buckled in Now you can walk hand in hand Hand in hand with Him"

We were traveling by Motorhome

We saw less than 4.00 gas in:
    MO
    AL
    MT
    ID
    KY
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Can still find a few places here in the 3.80s range but mostly 3.95-3.99. I did see three stations earlier this week that was 4.06 so I guess there is a pretty wide variance of price here.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Well out by the Highway it was 3.99 Saturday but in town it was still 4.25 in some places, and they don't Rig the price of a gallon, yeah right!

Nope. 4.01 here
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

Post $1.99 gas in Massachusetts

Today in Worcester, Massachusetts
    drivers was able to purchase gas at at amazing low $1.99 per gallon ( regular )
    There were no limits on the amount you could buy
    People brought their RV, Boats, and any container legal to transport gas in to fill up

WWLP 22 News Springfield |Drivers pay $1.99 a gallon in Worcester

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast