Has anyone seen less than $4/gallon gas lately? - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen less than $4/gallon gas lately?

Gas prices always go down before a Presidential election. They'll creep back up shortly after the election if not definitely after inauguration.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Quote Originally Posted by netentity View Post
    Gas prices always go down before a Presidential election. They'll creep back up shortly after the election if not definitely after inauguration.

Let's not forgot that OPEC also just recently announced a 1.5 million barrel per day reduction in production.

I just heard that gas is $5.39 per gallon for regular unleaded on the island of Lanai here in PRHI!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

2.30 a gallon now in pikeville, TN

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I just heard that gas is $5.39 per gallon for regular unleaded on the island of Lanai here in PRHI!

gf

What was it before prices began falling?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    What was it before prices began falling?

That's as of yesterday evening!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

That's as of yesterday evening!

gf

Ouch!!!!!

gf
    If I lived there I would have to do a lot of walking.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Down to about $1.69 here.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

If I remember correctly, this summer gas was around $4.00 for Regular and now it is at $1.89 with #2 Home Heating Oil at $2.49 which was close to $4 this past summer. I paid in Sept. $3.59 for the oil. Don't be fooled!! Prices ARE going to be going back up!!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast