Has anyone seen less than $4/gallon gas lately?
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen less than $4/gallon gas lately?

Has anyone seen less than $4/gallon gas lately?

Is there anyone here who lives somewhere (if such a place exists anymore) where gas is below $4/gallon anymore? I live in Northwest Indiana and the lowest I've seen it here is $3.99, but only if you also fork over $7 for a car wash. For those without car washes, the lowest I've seen is $4.07.

3. In North Ohio it is going for $3.89 to $3.99 I can get it for $3.79 if I get the car wash. But that is still way to much for gas.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

$3.99 at Sam's today.

I saw it yesterday for 3.89. Might be a few places a little cheaper.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Is there anyone here who lives somewhere (if such a place exists anymore) where gas is below $4/gallon anymore? I live in Northwest Indiana and the lowest I've seen it here is $3.99, but only if you also fork over $7 for a car wash. For those without car washes, the lowest I've seen is $4.07.
    $3.79 around the corner from my house in Memphis.......it's only sporatically $3.99 around town. Average around here is probalby $3.85 or so.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

El Paso, Texas: $3.99 per gallon of regular.
    The Second Amendment is NOT about hunting!

409 in my part of florida.

$3.85 in Coeur D Alene, Idaho at Costco. Hasn't changed in over a week there. It's over $4 across the border in Washington though.

My dad says it's about $4.85 just north of Santa Barbara in California. I'll be there with a moving van in September, hope it moderates a bit by then, but I'm figuring on $5.50 to be safe in my budget.

saw it for 3.99 not far from my house last week. but I think that might have been with a car wash.. today I saw it for 4.04. how rediculous
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Just watched a news story on CBS that said the airlines is getting into the fray now, they are sending letters to customers asking them to contact their congressmen to stop oil speculation, and how several areas are going to 4 day work weeks to reduce the cost of going to and from work.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast