This kid knows her guns
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This kid knows her guns

This kid knows her guns

Wow...this girl has been taught well!

There's a lot of other videos of her shooting as well. Now that's some quality parenting.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

I saw this video on Opencarry.org. Needless to say, she has been taught well. She'll make some man a fine wife some day.

Wow. I wish I could have seen her targets to see were her hits were but I'm very impressed. Even a little jealous. The field strip was great. Can you imagine the face of Sarah Brady if she watched this video. HaHaHa
    New York State Consolidated Laws, Civil Rights, Article 2-Bill of Rights, Section 4

S 4. Right to keep and bear arms. A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms cannot be infringed.

5. Now that is some good parenting. Shoot I could not do that and I have been around guns all my life.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

6. Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    Now that is some good parenting. Shoot I could not do that and I have been around guns all my life.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

She has already learned some good skills that may serve her well one day.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I don't think I could do it that fast and I built my AR from scratch. There were some other videos of her shooting a pistol at what looked like a defensive handgun class. Girls got some skills!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

now that's impressive.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Angry Worst Video of the Day: How Not To Teach a Woman to Fire a Shotgun!

This is one video I'd like to place, not gently at all, where the sun don't shine with either of these guys. This is a lesson on how not to treat the ones you love, and how not to treat your firearms. If the fellow doing the videotaping cared at all he would have shown her the right way to shoot in the first place. He set her up. That was a mean-spirited thing to do. I bet they thought it was funny! Two thumbs down!

YouTube - Poor Girl Gets Owned by a Shotgun and Cries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast