Good, Better , Best...

Thread: Good, Better , Best...

Talking Good, Better , Best...

GOOD: Madison, WI policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem- a 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read 'RADAR TRAP AHEAD'. The officer also found the boy had an accomplice who was down the road with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money.

(And we used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER: A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an

automated radar post in La Crosse , WI . A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST: A young woman was pulled over for speeding. A Wisconsin State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book. She said, 'I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Trooper's Ball. 'He replied, ' Wisconsin State Troopers don't have balls.' There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    GOOD: Madison, WI policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem- a 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read 'RADAR TRAP AHEAD'. The officer also found the boy had an accomplice who was down the road with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money.

(And we used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER: A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an

automated radar post in La Crosse , WI . A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST: A young woman was pulled over for speeding. A Wisconsin State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book. She said, 'I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Trooper's Ball. 'He replied, ' Wisconsin State Troopers don't have balls.' There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left.
    ROFLMAO! Good one Sheldon!

lmao... that's freaking funny!!! thanks for the laugh.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

thats just down right fu

nny