Assault & Baaaah-tery
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assault & Baaaah-tery

Thumbs down Assault & Baaaah-tery

This is for the (WAY) off-topic forum. I couldn't resist the sheepish drive to post this, prolly going to be the only post no one dares to respond to. Add this to the list of bloody good reasons why the British shouldn't own guns, or maybe even sheep, or this pervert may have used one to rape the whole flock! Barbarian!
    I love lambasting those I left far behind me in life! 'Baaaaabara, I'm home honey!'

Canis-Lupus

LONDON (Reuters) - A Briton has been arrested on suspicion of carrying out a series of sex attacks on sheep, London police said on Friday.
    The 27-year-old man was held at his home in Dulwich, south London, on suspicion of bestiality with sheep. He was also wanted in connection of the possession of drugs with intent to supply.
    Detectives said the arrest followed allegations made to them in May and June.
    "Two male joggers said they had observed a man molesting the sheep in a field at Botany Bay Lane, Chislehurst," police said in a statement.
    "A similar incident was reported to police by a stables employee in the area."
    Media reports said the man had been barred from visiting farmland while officers carried out their investigation.

(Reporting by Michael Holden)
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 07-18-2008 at 02:41 PM.

all i can say is...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

+1 Rotflmao
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

That is sick. There are however no shortage of those types in the good old USA either.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

And its camels in Persha alla Arafat

He should have just emigrated to New Zealand...................
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Protected by sheep with aids.

Ewe that's baaaad!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    +1 Rotflmao

Make that +2. Hehehehe!

how disturbing... must be one of those sex for drugs trade offs. hahahahaha
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast