Pets anybody? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pets anybody?

I have a Shepard mix that was abused before we got her. She is the sweetest thing, but hides when anyone new comes around.

We also have a Dorky. It is a Doxin and Yorky mix. He is so ugly that he is cute.
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

--- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

Talking

I've got Two Jack Russell Terriers (Dean Martin and Sammy Davis) and two Blue Point Munchkin Cats (Sinatra and Marilyn):D

Last edited by doublenutz; 10-11-2007 at 07:31 PM.
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Let's see 'em!

I axed Luke but I didn't get an answer yet... How, oh how, does a guy post pictures that are not blessed with a URL? I have images on my 'puter . . . how do I get them to magically appear here?

Please to excuse the cyber-dunce.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    I axed Luke but I didn't get an answer yet... How, oh how, does a guy post pictures that are not blessed with a URL? I have images on my 'puter . . . how do I get them to magically appear here?

Please to excuse the cyber-dunce.
    WWW.PHOTOBUCKET.COM

up load the photos there and then use the the "directlink option" under the photo to copy it.

Then come back here and click on the yellow icon (the one with the mountain in it)... and paste the link.
    Last edited by doublenutz; 10-11-2007 at 07:53 PM.
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

We have been through 2 female Akitas. Both great dogs and both around 85-90#s.
    Yuki (bear in Japanese) passed about 3 years ago and when we asked our son (currently a sophmore) if he wanted a new puppy he showed no interest so we have put pets on hold.

If/when security becomes an issue we will certainly consider a new pet, but presently my wife and I are comfortable with only her horse Cash.

spc:)

Let's seeee......

Emily Pearl:

D-Nutz . . . You ROCK!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by spc View Post
    We have been through 2 female Akitas. Both great dogs and both around 85-90#s.
    Yuki (bear in Japanese) passed about 3 years ago and when we asked our son (currently a sophmore) if he wanted a new puppy he showed no interest so we have put pets on hold.

If/when security becomes an issue we will certainly consider a new pet, but presently my wife and I are comfortable with only her horse Cash.

spc:)
    Actually I speak Japanese (fluently, lived there 12 years), my son is graduating from Waseda University this year and "yuki" actually means snow. Bear is said as "kuma".

Often times if a child is born in the winter the name Yukiko is give to girls (Yuki= snow Ko= child) and Yukihiro for boys (my sons name).:)
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

10. I have two dogs- "Luke" an Australian Shepard and "Sallie" a Border Collie. Both great dogs, love both of them. My wife and I like the herding group of dogs.

11. One dog - 7yr old Shih-Tzu mix named "Roly Poly"
    One cat - 4yr old ? cat named "Poppins"
    Used to have a Great Dane, but she had to go live with some friends when the little wife became pregnant and couldn't take the "dog smell."
    "Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." St. Augustine A.D. 354-430

-LP

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast