Pets anybody? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pets anybody?

I have 2 parakeets named Sunshine and Andy. I also have a cocker-spaniel named Goldie and a papillion dog named Rabbit. Most animals I come in contact with can read. On my forehead it spells SUCKER and I admit it I am.

A female German Sheppard named Kelsey. My wife's choice, I wanted another Basset. Have had 3 different ones in the past. Of course being on my third marriage, I've learned to say "YES DEAR" and everything is OK. I'd put a JPEG in but not sure how to do it.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Owned by cats!

Quote Originally Posted by Torch View Post
    ishi's cat thread got me wondering.
    How many pets do you have?
    I have two dogs; a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Chesterton (the literary theme continues). My other dog is the mean one. He is a Bichon Friese named Snowy. :) He really is the better guard dog of the two.
    I also have two cats; Gabriel and Raphael, named after the angels, not the turtles.
    We also have 4 hens, for eggs.
    Those are my permanent residents. In the last year I've had snakes, rabbits, a mole, spiders, etc. as temporary pets.
    First I hope you don't mind my removal of blank spaces to save room.
    Second I am proud to say I am owned by five cats. I have two huge Orange Tabby's that I do believe are trying for the 'Biggest cats of the county!' title. Their names are Firewall and PC. Then there is the big Siamese, Coco Siam, followed by the two lovely girls, Callie the Calico and Snowflake my beautiful Seal Point Siamese. I'm currently trying to buy a couple of horses and I want to get some hens for eggs as well.
    Oh...could you please post a ink to ishi's cat thread?
    My two huge Orange Tabby's are probably bigger than your dog!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234