12ga - New Toy

Thread: 12ga - New Toy

1. 12ga - New Toy

Well my son and I were out running around today (hes up from Fl.) he made my stop at one of the local gun shops. Well I found a 12ga. I just had to have. So I now have a new toy. What do you think of it. Man its not good when we get together we both spend way to much money.

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

very nice watch dog you have there, I think ever body should have one. looks like you and your son have some great times together keep it up.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Congrats on the latest addition to your family. You can't have to many guns.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Looks like my Browning

Is that a Mossberg? I just purchased one myself off of AuctionArms and immediately added my own accessories (I removed the straight stock and pistol grip and added just a pistol grip, as well as another grip on the forend, a shell holder, and a pressure activated flashlight). Did you get a good deal on yours?

7. Yes it is a Mossberg 500 Watch Dog. It came with the light and laser. I think I got A good deal $329.00 out the door with two boxs off 00 buck. And like you I am going to change out the but stock too. Just have not found what I want yet.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    Yes it is a Mossberg 500 Watch Dog. It came with the light and laser. I think I got A good deal $329.00 out the door with two boxs off 00 buck. And like you I am going to change out the but stock too. Just have not found what I want yet.

Yeah, I like that about the Mossberg 500 series of pump shotguns. You can change them to be just about anything you want them to be.

BTW, what kind of stock do you plan on putting on it? A collapsible stock, just a pistol grip with no stock at all?

9. I think I will go with a collapsible stock. Knoxx Recoil has some nice ones I am looking at. and maybe a heat sheld for the barrel.