You Must Choose Wisely

Thread: You Must Choose Wisely

Exclamation You Must Choose Wisely

If you could have any gun as your carry gun, damn the price and full speed ahead, what would it be?

Me, HK USP45 Full Size Tactical W/ Tritium Night Sights
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

The one I am carrying now. HK P2000 SK LEM, 9mm with Tritium Night Sights.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'd use what I trust. The Kimber Ultra CDP I carry now.

I know it's not glamorous, or hi-tech, but it works and I know it will work so I carry it without worry.

A lot of this kind of discussion comes down to personal choice. I've carried a 1911 of some type for over 30 years. It's what I've got years of experience with, I know how it works and why, so I find myself most comfortable with it.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I'd stay with my current ones. Kimber Ultra Carry as primary and S&W Sigma SW9F as my alternate.

Kimber Pro carry with Tritum night sights. Gkock 27 and keitec 32.

7. Wilson Combat Professional Elite in .45 cal
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

I'm torn between a Kimber Ultra CDP and the Springfield Armory EMP....

Okay, if I have to choose just one, it would be the SA EMP.

Well, if open carry were my primary mode of carry I'd want something that looks good, so I would probably go with a 1911. For concealed carry, I'd stick with what I have now, a Glock 22.

Like U Mine is a HK USP .45 one of the best, reliable, n accurate .45ACP's out of the box