My old yellow banner - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My old yellow banner

Jc40

trolls,otherwise known as forum hemmoroids,should be removed before they can grow.

Quote Originally Posted by JC40 View Post
    trolls,otherwise known as forum hemmoroids,should be removed before they can grow.
    Amen! I couldn't have said it better myself.

It's easy to take care of Trolls and Spammers! Just click on the Red triangle with a ! in the middle. It's located at the top right of each post. It works!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Trolls? Troll badges? PDO? This is the first site I've been actively involved with and I guess that means I've been living under a rock or is it a desert sun scorching my brain out of my head for the past 30 years. Oh well, but my next post, I believe gets me to senior member. And as we all know when you reach senior member everyone else on the site sends you a box of cartridges. Don't worry about the caliber or mm they're all good.

6. I'm waiting for one from you. Do trolls have beards? I do think if we got to anel it would not be fun. Most post play out or move to something more interesting.

7. "Well Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore"! :p

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

8. I did'nt lie now did eye

Branded a troll way back, dawned that yellow banner from day one but it was nice to post without everything vanishing in a flash.

Why not go ahead a block me out now as I offend so much?

Here I've done nothing wrong ?????????????

Some of you tickle me, I just wonder who you where in your former self or better yet how many log in names you held in PDO world?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12