My old yellow banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My old yellow banner

1. My old yellow banner

I miss my old yellow banner. Feel the need for a good rant but I have lost my bearing, without my yellow banner I feel kinda,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,out in the open?

Kan U see me know?

I do not want to vote but I sure do miss all-em goose eggs and the safety of the yellow.

What?

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

FYI, the 'yellow banner' is a reference to the notice which would appear in the posts of those on Packing.Org forums which had been rated innappropriate.

Granted, the PDO rating-system was flawed... But this individual deserved his/her troll-badge.

That's one thing about PDO I won't miss...the f*cking rating system. Stupid and worthless if you ask me. More people worried about their ratings rather than posting a topic. Please don't go to a rating system here!
    [B]Μολών Λαβέ

كافر , and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by molonlabetn View Post
    FYI, the 'yellow banner' is a reference to the notice which would appear in the posts of those on Packing.Org forums which had been rated innappropriate.

Granted, the PDO rating-system was flawed... But this individual deserved his/her troll-badge.
    Listen to molonlabetn, he knows well what he is saying.

Tarzan
    1 Timothy 5:8

"But if any aprovide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."

Right before PDO died there was one very good suggestion being given, "Don't feed the trolls". I truly hope USA Carry doesn't go the way of PDO. Stop posting responses to trolls and eventually they will go away.

With a few MODs and help from the members, trolls can be delt a death blow..posts eleminated and with a few sweeps of a broom, we can have a clean house here.
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    With a few MODs and help from the members, trolls can be delt a death blow..posts eleminated and with a few sweeps of a broom, we can have a clean house here.
    Unlike PDO, this site has administrators to rid us of the trolls. I certainly hope they are utilized whenever necessary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast