Ohio inmate claims he's too fat to be executed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ohio inmate claims he's too fat to be executed

1. Why not just put him on a diet. I say no food until he hits the goal weight at which all the drugs will do their proper job.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

This Fat POS Scum bag raped and killed two young girls. I say just send the guards in to his cell with night sticks like they did in the old days. Beat him to death. Or move him to a place that has a gas chamber. LOL then he would claim his lungs would take to long for that gas to kill him. I think he is just a ***** and does not want to die. He should be glade he is not being put to death the way he killed the girls. Raped and then kill him lol.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Put him in general population cell with other inmates. That should do the trick.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

A spinal block at the brain stem should do the trick!! He'll never feel anything....
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I say that they should just proceed with the execution as planned. These civil libertarian groups amuse me with their logic that the death penalty is unconstitutional if the inmate feels pain while he's being killed. They're okay with it as long as it's painless, but let there be pain and all of a sudden they're up in arms about it. WTF?!

what happened eye for an eye and tooth for tooth. America should put it on every major news channel and show all these crazies out there what happens when you break the law.

Feed him some bacon grease.
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

They could always roll him over onto his back while he's sleeping. If that doesn't do it then he's not to fat!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    They could always roll him over onto his back while he's sleeping. If that doesn't do it then he's not to fat!
    Even if he is too fat, so what? Kill him anyway. I couldn't care less if his death is painful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12